EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITIES Ongoing As of
Opportunities at “RGF Executive Search”
Group of companies venturing into food retail, healthy produce, pet care, consumer goods and organic farming. Strong presence in the market for more than 20 years.
Digital Marketing, Project Management, Stakeholder Management (local and regional), Integrated Communications, Change Management
ACCOUNTING OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT & REPORTING
- Manages all accounting operations (i.e. sales, payables, inventory, fixed assets and payroll) of the assigned brand
- Supports month-end closing process and publishes timely monthly financial statements
- Monthly reports on inventory
- Fixed assets and payroll (including service charge and monthly product allowance)
- Performs cost accounting and margin analysis of Marketing plans to ensure profitability of promotions and campaigns
- Prepares and reports budget, financial forecasts and report variances
- Make recommendations based on previous financial reports
- Compare actual sales to target/ budgeted sales
BUSINESS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT & COMPLIANCE
- Develops business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls. Works with Auditor to create business processes for internal controls
- Manages compliance with local government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Checks and validates tax forms
- Creates input and output VAT reports
- Role will report to the Head of Finance
Local cosmetics brand with more than 10 years of presence in the industry. Taps into offline and online retail platforms.
- General Accounting
- External /Internal Audit
- Tax filing
- Payroll Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Treasury management
- Manufacturing/Logistics Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Can communicate well to senior management
- Knowledgeable in MS Office and QuickBooks
A newly established FinTech software company is looking for a Chief Information Security Officer to join its BGC, Taguig office. As Chief Information Security Officer you will have oversight of the security operations function ensuring the safety of websites, applications, data warehouses, data centers, and a rapid coordinated response to any threats. You must be well-versed with information security operations, cyber security tools, intrusion detection, and secured networks as well as a working knowledge of IT Security Frameworks, industry regulations and standards, ISO, NIST, HITRUST, and their associated security controls.
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the creation, implementation, and management of broad security programs and play an operational support and integration role. You should be familiar with the principles and techniques of security risk analysis and must demonstrate an understanding of the management issues involved in implementing security processes and a security-aware culture in a large corporate environment. Interactions require the ability to influence and persuade other senior leaders regarding complex and/or controversial situations.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Design, plan, implement and maintain security policies, procedures, and practices including disaster recovery, database protection, and software development which provide protection for the facility, information, equipment and personnel in accordance with business.
- Develops and delivers security standards, best practices, architecture, and systems to ensure information system security across the company.
- Identify risks, research and deploy state-of-the-art technology solutions and innovative security management techniques.
- Direct evaluation of existing security systems and programs, and implement new or improved projects and procedures to close any identified deficiencies or gaps.
- Lead the development and implementation of effective and reasonable policies and practices to secure protected and sensitive data and ensure information security and compliance with relevant legislation and legal interpretation.
- Act as technical leader for security incident management and related forensics analysis.
Requirements To be considered for this role, you should have:
- 10-15 years of proven experience and demonstrated success in technology leadership and management, with an emphasis on information security, infrastructure services, portfolio management, business systems, IT architecture, and application development
- Advanced security skills across all areas NGen firewalls, Endpoint protection, IPS, IDS, Web security, VPN, Cloud security, Email Security, Data Loss Prevention, AWS, Azure, PKI infrastructure, encryption, O365 with understanding of emerging cloud-based and next-generation security technologies
- Experience with vulnerability management (identifying, tracking, prioritizing, and collaboration with responsible teams to resolve)
- Proven track record and experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs in a dynamic and fast paced technology company.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT as well as those from NIST, including 800-53, BSIMM and Cybersecurity Framework.
- Use of open source security tools and familiarity with all regular assessments and status of open source software.
- Demonstrated understanding of technological trends and developments in the areas of information security, risk management, web architectures, and cloud computing.
- Experience with contract management and vendor negotiations.
Additional Job Information
This is an exciting time to be a part of a dynamic company in its development phase. If you are a talented Information Security Officer and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. JO-180413-151752 - Posted on April 13, 2018