EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITIES Ongoing As of
Opportunities at “RGF Executive Search”
Our client is a one the fastest growing multinational pharmaceutical companies in the South East Asia and is ranked as one of the top 10 pharma companies in the Philippines.
Requirement: HR Manager (Individual Contributor)
The Human Resources (HR) Manager shall be the HR Business Partner to the Human Pharma Business Unit and shall be the local lead in driving HR programs in the areas of Performance Management, Talent Development and Employee Relations.
- Development and implementation of HR solutions for the Human Pharma business unit including but not limited to: talent and performance management, organization development, training, recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee relations, policy development and general HR operations
- Support the Head of HR in fulfilling the global and Regional HR strategies and priorities
- Drive the local organization-wide execution of regional programs for various HR initiatives
- Bachelor Degree holder
- 3-5 years of recent experience as HRBP with a multinational company; pharmaceutical industry experience is an advantage
- Combined 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience in cross-functional and multi-disciplinary projects and corresponding change management
- Ability to build partnerships with various internal stakeholders and external partners
Our client is local consumer goods company with operations globally. They are looking for a General Manager to oversee one of their growing markets in South East Asia for the next 3-5 years.
- Achieve both short-term and long-term operating and financial objectives set by head quarters.
- Establish and monitor overall company performance per given metrics in terms of sales, marketing, distribution, resource allocation, P&L, and HR.
- Manage division heads and ensure a high performing team.
- Bachelor degree holder; MBA preferred.
- At least 10 years of progressive managerial experience in FMCG space; International exposure is a definite advantage.
- Highly strategic with sound business and financial acumen.
- Strong leadership abilities – people development, results-oriented, innovative, resilient.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Our client is one of the top 10 players in the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) space.
- Develop and implement innovative training modules and programs across business units with primary focus on sales and operations teams.
- Overall management of training systems.
- Provide coaching on leadership and management principles.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis to better assess employee capability.
- Evaluate training results and provide recommendation for future training programs.
- Bachelor degree holder (Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business, or related field).
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in Training and Development in a large and complex environment.
- Experience in crafting and executing training modules.
- High resilience and ability to prioritize day-to-day workload.
- Proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Work well in all levels in the organization.